Court Dress Code
What should I wear when going to court?
The court setting is formal and business or business casual clothing is appropriate.
- No hat, caps, bandannas, etc. (excluding religious head wear)
- No tube tops, tank tops, halters, midriffs, muscle shirts, or short shorts. No flip flops are allowed.
- Any item of clothing that displays offensive, vulgar, racist, sexist, gang related, obscene language and/or graphics is prohibited.
- Clothing must cover all undergarments.
- No provocative/revealing clothing that may disrupt/distract court proceedings.
- The Court reserves the right to refuse to hear any case from those who fail to abide by the dress code.
All electronic devices must be turned off while court is in session.