Start New Water Service in Blue Mound
To apply for Residential Water, Sewer and Trash Service, please click here to access the application.
- Required to start residential service:
- The complete application – all fields are required.
- Government issued identification (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, Military ID) of the person signing the document.
- Rental agreement, closing documents (Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust) or verifiable ownership status.
- $150 Deposit on full service accounts. The deposit is required at the time of service activation and will be applied to the final bill upon closure of the account. Any remaining balance will be refunded and sent to last known mailing address.
- A 90-day temporary service permit is available for property owners to prepare the property for rental or sale. No trash service is provided. Please contact the Utility Billing office to verify the procedure.
- If a residential account is to be in a business or management company name, the “Authorized User” field must be completed with information about the person signing the form.
- The application and all supporting documents can be emailed to [email protected]
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and service will not begin until corrected forms and deposit/fees are paid.
Bills are emailed to the email address listed on the application on or about the 15th of each month and the due date for all city water accounts is the 10th of the month following the bill generation. If payment is not received by the due date shown on the bill, a late fee of 10% of the delinquent amount or $6.00, whichever is greater is applied to the account.
To apply for Commercial/Business Water Service – please contact the Utility Billing office at 817-232-0663 to verify requirements.